– 3 ply Filament silk
– Glossy, lustrous and shimmery it is designed and manufactured to cover tent stitch on 18 mesh canvas.
– If you say the word “silk” to the non-embroiderer this is what they think it should look like.
– Range has a unique color palette not found in other thread lines.
– Excellent choice for a beginning needlepointer as it is gratifying to see how pretty even basketweave stitch looks.
– Size is between a #3 and #5 Pearl cotton.
– Before stitching, pinch the thread at the beginning, and pull it through your fingers. This relaxes both you and the thread.
– Too prevent untwisting, make sure the eye of the needle is consistently facing you as you stitch.
– Plies can be separated and recombined to produce a “watery” effect in satin stitches.
– Can be used as is on 13 or 18 mesh canvas.
– Permanently marked spool means you always know what color you have.
Please note there may be slight discrepancies in color based on monitor RGB levels and calibrations.